Useful Contacts and Information – Icklesham Parish Council

Public Questions

If you would like to ask a question at one of our meeting there is an opportunity to do this at the beginning of each meeting (see the agenda.) The Chairman will ask you to state your name and address although your full address will not be recorded in the minutes.

Reporting problems with the highway, verges or pavements

You can report problems directly to East Sussex County Council by following this link: or to Rother District Council at fix my street, here:

The online reporting methods above are a quick and easy way to report problems and you will be able to track progress on your incident.

Your Police Community Support Officer

For non-urgent enquiries / to speak to your local PCSO when they are on duty call or text: 07912 893257
(Please note that this phone will be turned off when not on duty and any calls redirected to voicemail where you can leave a message.)


To receive weekly updates about what your Neighbourhood Policing Team are doing in your community contact your PCSO

To report non-urgent crimes or incidents please call: 101 or email:

In an emergency always dial 999

Rother District Council Home Page

East Sussex County Council’s Home Page This site gives you information on benefits and locates your nearest job centre. This site gives you information on post offices near you.